Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kenangan Indah





I never believed in love
I was deceived by love





i never had much luck
With lovers before





And i couldn't compete
I seemed just part of the street






To be walked on by everyone but then...
Then i found a very special love in you






 Its feeling thats so totally new
Over and over it's burning inside






I found a very special love in you
And it almost break me in two





Squeezing me tighter
But never i'm gonna let go





You're not like the rest
I know you are the one of the best






You give more than you should
And Take nothing in return





Stay always with me
And i always will be





The person that you can count on
Always to love you






I never thought i would see the day
When i could throw all my sorrow away



But then you came and you showed me the way
You have made all those time disappear


 You change my life in a moment
 And i'll never be the same again
 You change my life in a moment
And it hard to me to understand
With the touch of your hand in a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone





And i'm no good at lies
No other love can take your place





All my memories 
Beautiful like rainbows like
Coming out after the rain



All night long you
Filled me up with
All of the kindness in your heart
And all i have are sweet memories




I promise i will share my life with you
Forever may not be enough it's true






My heart is filled so much love
I feel for you
No words can say






How much i love you so
And if ..forever 's not enough 
for me to love you
I'd spend my another lifetime 
To love you







Just for you my love...

4 comments:

  1. ohh.. aisya sudah berpunya rupanya.. siapa jejaka bertuah ni??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ir Hashim Rostam...
    Terima kasih mengeguk blog saya...
    Jejaka yang bertuah itu adalah satu satunya lelaki yang menyayangi saya didunia dan insyallah hingga ke akhirat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kekasih ini tiada lagi disini bersama saya... yg tinggal hanya kenangan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kekasih ini tiada lagi disini bersama saya... yg tinggal hanya kenangan

    ReplyDelete